The community hub at The Omnia Practice is working with The Active Wellbeing Society in order to provide additional services through a community hub based at Omnia.
Why not try some of our new free activities this week!
- 09:30-11:30 – Meet the team at the community hub desk
- 10:00-13:30 – Meet the team at the community hub desk
- 10:30-11:30 – Gardening and crafts
- 11:30-13:30 – DIY classes
- 10:00-11:00 – Stronger stretched balanced class
- 11:00-11:30 – Talking art
- 11:30-13:30 – Meet the team at the community hub desk
- 10:00-12:00 – Learn to crochet and knit
- 12:00-13:00 – Chair based exercises
- 09:30-10:30 – We are running a led walk program come along and walk your way to better health. Meet at reception.
- 09:00-11:00 – Come and take part in our free learn to ride cycling sessions – no experience needed just turn up and our friendly instructors will be there to meet you in the carpark. We will provide the bikes and helmets!
All of the events are free and welcome to all.